A 20 - year - old lady has spoken out about how a night of wild passion led to the disappearance of a four - inch, sharp - edged , bejewelled sex toy into her .
The young lady narrates that she was enjoying a sex session with a male partner when the four - inch sex toy ended up lost inside her .
Her lover accidentally pushed the toy too far up her bottom and the stainless steel ‘ plug ’ promptly disappeared .
After attempts to manually retrieve it failed , she says, her one - night stand suggested leaving it to ‘ naturally work its way out ’ and then left her , claiming he had work early the following morning .
A concerned friend rushed her to the hospital , where doctors warned her that there was a risk of it perforating her bowel due to its sharp , jewel - encrusted edge and that she faced an hour - long surgery.
An x- ray shows just how dangerously high in the lady ’ s bowel the sex toy ventured .
Emily Georgia , from East Preston , West Sussex , said : “We were having a naughty night - in last March and decided to use the toy . I had never used one before .
“ I think he got too excited and managed to push the end of it in too. It was a goner .
“ I began to panic and told him I needed to go to hospital . He said it should come out naturally on the toilet and then he said , ‘ I ’ m really sorry ; I have work early in the morning ;’ and he shot off .
“ My housemate didn ’ t believe me at first , but when I began to get upset , she realised I wasn ’ t joking . ”
Emily was assessed and then went for an x-ray , which showed just high up the sex aid had gone .
Emily said : “ I waited for three hours – by this point the pain started to kick in .
“ It was already in my bowel , bashing me about and because it ’ s made of stainless steel , it felt really heavy and uncomfortable .
“ I assumed they could get it out manually , but it was only when I saw the x- ray did I realise they couldn’ t and how dangerous it was .
“ I ’ m petrified of needles , so when they lay me down and a nurse put a line in , I realised they needed to operate . I was terrified . ”
As she was being wheeled to theatre the following day , doctors told Emily if they couldn’ t extract it rectally , they might have to go through the bowel and take some out , which could mean at least six months with a colostomy bag .
The toy also had a fake sharp - edged gem on its base , which doctors warned could have perforated her bowel .
Emily said : “Obviously , when they said about the colostomy bag , I was devastated . I ’ m only 20 .
“ When they spoke about the gem and that it could perforate my bowel I was devastated that a night of fun could have killed me . ”
At 2 pm on March 29 th , Emily underwent an hour - long operation, which involved placing a camera inside her rectum before manually extracting the butt plug .
She was discharged the following day and tentatively made her way home.
Emily now wants to raise awareness and urge anyone in a similar predicament to seek medical attention .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

 
Top