The Latest Build of the penetrate pro supports the following features.
- Routers based on Thomson: Thomson, Infinitum, BBox, DMax, Orange, SpeedTouch, BigPond, O2Wireless, Otenet.
- Pirelli Discus
- Verizon FiOS (only some routers)
- Fastweb (Pirelli & Telsey)
- Jazztel_XXXX and WLAN_XXXX
Disclaimer – Our tutorials are designed to aid aspiring pen testers/security enthusiasts in learning new skills, we only recommend that you test this tutorial on a system that belongs to YOU. We do not accept responsibility for anyone who thinks it’s a good idea to try to use this to attempt to hack systems that do not belong to you.
Minimum of Android 2.4
How to use it
1. Download the Penetrate Pro form this LINK
2. Install it in your android device (Your Android Device must be rooted)
3. When you open it you will see a window
Reversing the Thomson routers requires a dictionary file or you can use 3G for it.
Once you got a reversible router, you can tap on it to get the WiFi Keys (Don’t forget to enable “Get keys from the web” by going to the settings):
You can copy the keys just by simply tapping on them.
Penetrate pro also has a “Manual Search” option that allows users to find keys for a particular router which is not in the main list.
How To Use Manual Search Option
1. First, select the “Manual search” option from the menu.