4 Best Apps to do Programming on Android Platform
AIDE- IDE for Android Java C++
AIDE is an IDE for developing real Android apps directly from an Android device. AIDE is a great app for android or java developers . It also allows C++ and C development. In short it is an all in one App that allows you to develop Java, Android, C and C++ projects on your Android mobile. Here are some of its important features.
- Very interactive lessons for Java, Android, and Game development
- Edit, compile and run code with just a single click. Root access is not required.
- Debug Java Console apps and Android Java apps.
- Error checking, Code Refactoring in real-time .
CppDroid – C/C++ IDE
is another simple free app with C/C++ IDE and compiler for android devices. It is mainly focused on learning programming languages and libraries.
- Complete code , real-time diagnostics with warnings, errors and fixes.
- File and tutorial navigator, static analysis.
- Smart syntax highlighting, and auto pairing and auto indentation.
- Compile and run C/C++ code without root access .
- Works offline, Dropbox support.
C4droid – C/C++ compiler & IDE
C4droid is a popular and very user-friendly C/C++ IDE and compiler for Android. You can code and run C and C++ programs directly on your Android device. It is a paid app and I personally used and loved it. If you are aC/C++ programmer, this is a great app for you. Some of its features are:
- Create your own apps on android and run them offline.
- Source code editor with tabs, syntax highlighting, code formatting, code completion, file association and undo/redo
- You can easily export and share your programs as APKs or native executables without root access.
- Full ANSI C and ISO C99 support with TCC + uClibc
- Great integration with Git
QPython – Python for Android
QPython is a great script engine that helps you run Python scripts on Android devices. It contains the Python interpreter, editor, console, and the SL4A Library for Android support. It offers a great development kit and lets you easily develop Python projects and scripts from your phone.